Southend Vineyard Church currently runs an outreach ministry to women at risk of sexual exploitation, which is called the Promise Project.
We are part of an exciting new city wide strategy to support these women and we currently are looking for an administrator for some of this work.
The post would be for 10 hours a week which would be fairly flexible, apart from 3 multi agency meetings which take place per month.
The duties would mainly consist of taking minutes for these meetings, emailing other agencies and following up resulting actions.
Job Title: Women’s Outreach Administrator
Responsible to: Storehouse project manager/Senior Pastor
Working hours: 10 hours a week. Hours to be agreed with line manager.
Essential experience: Arranging meetings, taking minutes, completing follow up actions.
Job purpose: To offer admin support to the Promise Project and the multi-agency forums that support women who sell sex within the Southend area.
Pay: £10 per hour
- To organise regular multi agency meetings, in collaboration with other professionals.
- To keep up to date minutes, case notes, action plans and relevant reports.
- To follow up any actions that arise from meetings.
- To assist with organising regular outreach dates.
- To support with any Promise project admin e.g., creating flyers.
- To respond to any safeguarding concerns appropriately, following Southend Vineyard’s policies and guidelines.
- To represent the ethos and values of Southend Vineyard in all dealings with service users and other professionals.
- To attend any training that is relevant to the role and keep up to date with developments within the sector.
- To report regularly to the relevant line manager.
- Experience with minute taking
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to be self-motivated
- Ability to maintain open dialogue and accountability with team leaders and colleagues.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sympathy with the ethos and values of Southend Vineyard Church
- Ability to invest in your own self-care and wellbeing in a demanding role
- To be able to maintain a non-judgemental attitude.
- Experience of working with and supporting vulnerable adults
- Knowledge of issues relating to survivors of sexual exploitation