Free Your Voice - Sharing Your Testimony Saturday 24th November, 2012
9:00 - 15:00
Venue: The Plaza Center 600. Southend SS1 2PT
Free Your Voice - Sharing Your Testimony
Would you like to preach, teach or make a speech with passion, power and purpose?
Does the thought of public speaking or sharing your testimony fill you with fear?
As a Christian, are you even aware you have a powerful testimony in Christ Jesus?
Would you like to reach others and evangelize through the power of your testimony?
The purpose and mission of 'Free Your Voice' is to give you the tools and techniques to deliver your message, testimony or teaching with confidence, passion and power!
1 Corinthians 1:5 Amp Bible
[So] that in Him in every respect you were enriched, in full power and readiness of speech [to speak of your faith] and complete knowledge and illumination [to give you full insight into its meaning].
Our practical 1 day work shop will include the following:
* We will help and en'courage' you from a place of personal experience to defeat those fears through Confidence in Christ
* We will show you how to ditch your notes through good solid structure and techniques used by world champions of public speaking
* We will teach you how to connect and affect your audience positively with creative content and storytelling techniques
* We will give you the tools to deliver a dynamic speech, teach or preach through vocal variety, body language and more.....
* Finally you will have the opportunity to deliver your 3 minute testimony which we are confident you will be able to do with passion, power and notes free to your new found friends.
You will get to take away a Free Your Voice Folder with information that you have gathered throughout the day, to apply in any future preach, speech or teach. This event will include lunch.